1 cup White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
18 Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, spices, vanilla and egg - beat in a mixer until fluffy.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. NOTE: If dough is too sticky, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly cracked on top, careful not to burn on the bottom. Remove cookies from oven. Press a Pumpkin Spice kiss into the center of each warm cookie.
- Let cool completely before eating.